In the first instance, please use this form to get in touch with us and let us know as much as you can about your enquiry. We're often out the office working with clients so please don't get too annoyed if you don't hear back from us right away - we'll always reply within 24 hours or so.
If you want me to speak at your event or are a member of the press looking for comments/ features then please also fill out this form (it really is the best way to get to me if you don't have my phone number!). However, please be aware that we get a great many requests every month and while we do read through and evaluate all of them, I only really have the time to do a couple each month, unfortunately.
Thanks for your understanding everyone...
Here's the form - please be as detailed as you can. Thanks!
SO, YOU WANT US TO DO SOME WORK FOR YOU?
Secondly, please understand that we can't work with everyone. We can't work with you if:
- We are currently working with a direct competitor of yours.
- You don't share our visions of how these projects run - you must be able and open to adapting your marketing strategy to fit with the Persona model.
- Sometimes we are just flat out busy and can't take on more clients until some space has cleared up.
Please fill out the form to the left with as much information as you can about the project/ training you are thinking about so we can get back to you with all the information you need.
FREE Ebook: The PSM Methodology
(valued at £199)
We've been paid thousands a day by major companies like Samsung, Ricoh, BBC and RBS to help them build Personas and create a strategy that generated millions in additional profits. Now, we've put all of those same techniques in this ebook "The PSM Methodology" - and it's yours for free.
BONUS CONTENT When You Sign Up:
- VIP invites to our training seminars and latest research
- Updates on our new posts, findings and case studies
Fill in the quick form and get all of this now (before we see sense and start charging for it).
We 100% Guarantee Your Privacy
Our latest posts and case studies